Monday, August 8, 2011

Adjustments

I am, admittedly, not very good with adjusting to new things. I have wanted a laptop forever and yet I didn't want to get one because that's a whole new way of doing things. A whole new kind of keyboard to get used to, a new "mouse" ('cause there's really not one)...just all new. And what about wi-fi. What is that even? (Right now I'm sitting at my computer desk even though I have a laptop because I'm using my old modem and I'm still connected to the cord!?) And does it cost extra to get said wi-fi?
But last night we bit the bullet and bought one (cash Dave Ramsey, cash! When it said "swipe card" I didn't!). We didn't get the most expensive one-prob'ly one of the least expensive ones. But, in all honesty, I way underuse my computers, cameras, phones (anything and everything technology) so the guy in Best Buy with his look of disdain...take that. I'm happy with one without all the bells and whistles. Nyah. (He was kind of a snob about it.)

So, it might be a bit before I learn the ins and outs of posting pictures (the part where you get the pictures ON the computer that is) and stuff...but so far, I'm liking it!

No comments:

Blog Archive