Monday, May 7, 2007

Ain't Life Grand





This past weekend we went to a nearby town (Rockport) and had a really nice day as a family-just wandering around. You really can find things to do with little or no money if you try. We walked on the beach and watched the kite surfers (and I thought about how if I had time and money for a hobby, that'd be a neat one-and a great work-out), then we walked up and down the main road with all the little shops and then went to a little park we went to almost exactly a year ago.
The pictures I'm posting are at this little park we found there. I just thought it was really neat, last year when we went there we were only hoping for our little Haley! :) There is a picture of Harold and me (that I took myself) last year, and so this time I took another, but Haley is in it!!! We helped Haley to "slide" and we actually caught Jared long enough to get a couple of pictures of him too! :p
I'm amazed at my kids every day-even on the days when they drive me crazy. I wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world!!

No comments:

Blog Archive