Saturday, October 13, 2007


A rare picture of Jared...it's just so hard to get him to sit still!!!


Haley learned something from Jared...she's hiding in a little cabinet in our kitchen-but peeking out to make sure I don't get too far away.


Here's Linds valiantly protecting her team's goal at a soccer game on 10/11/07. She did really well in this game. In fact she scored the only goal for her team that night! And she did actually block a goal or two! :)


Haley is saying..."hmmm, which way should I turn now?" (sitting in Jared's hummer)


And here are all 3 of them going for a ride...well, they would've if the battery was charged! All said though, sitting strapped into the hummer kept Haley happy for a good 20-30 minutes! I don't know why, but I won't question it. :)

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully after this week I'll have a picture of Jared as soccer star. His game was cancelled today, so no pics of that. We're doing okay. This week was very busy and we got very little school work done, but we're where we need to be still. Not behind.
I am so happy that my husband (wonderful man ;) ) found someone to take the stove we had in the backyard (since April). I would like to plant something there besides an appliance! (I am not a redneck! Really!) And we only have one lawn mower too--another happy moment for me. I'm easy to please. I'm not sure how happy that guy's wife is now! But that's okay-he can deal with her.
Now, if only tonight Haley (and both kids) will sleep. I'll be one happy mama! :P

No comments:

Blog Archive