Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Babies and My Stupidity



So, today we had a great time at a pool we'd never been to. It's about 20 mins from our house and has 3 big waterslides plus all the fun stuff in the baby pool, rope monkey bars, etc! Great fun! But, you play you pay, right? That is if you forget your sunscreen. I didn't forget it actually...I just did a really poor job of applying it. You have to look towards the bottom of the picture to see what my skin is **supposed** to look like!

P.S. Don't mind the fat you can see in the white. Remember, it'd look thinner if it were tan ;)
And I am ashamed to say I didn't do much better on the kids. (A little, but not much)

2 comments:

Jules said...

CARA!!!! That must hurt so badly! O_O

Colleen said...

OMG Cara that is horrible!!!!

Blog Archive