Sunday, July 20, 2008

The sun'll come up...tomorrow.

I have been very bad lately. I have hardly deprived myself of anything. I eat when I want to eat and that is all the time. But, I haven't really gained any weight. I also have not been exercising. It's very difficult to get motivated to deprive yourself and torture yourself (aka exercise) when you're not gaining while doing nothing but living in gluttony. It's a wonderful life, stuffing your face. But, like all good things it must come to an end because although I have not gained anything I have not lost anything either. And I'm getting very out of shape. Boo. Hiss. This is where it stinks to get older. Turning 30 changes lots of things about a woman's body I guess.
It's so hard to get up out of bed in the morning when I'm barely allowed to lay in it at night. So, if I can't exercise in the morning...when?
I definitely feel better-mentally as well as physically-when I am eating right and exercising. So, here I go. Tomorrow. Really. But tonight I have a sore in my throat that is SCREAMING for IceCream! So, tonight I will enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

the Ice cream is a medical emergency it doesn't count.....

Blog Archive