Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top 10 Annoying mommy moments

10. You tell your child to "Stop it" and they tell you what they were doing...I already knew what you were doing, that's why I said "STOP"!!!

9. "I forgot"--enough said.

8. "Do I have to eat all of this?"

7. "So and so's parents....let him/her...got him/her..." --yeah, so what?

6. "You gave him/her more than me!!"--yup, because we love him/her more than you.

5. 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, 5 am...get it?

4. When they think a rule has changed just because I didn't remind them of every rule that morning. (I guess we're supposed to read a list to them each day)

3. When you've entertained them all day and the minute you get home you hear "Can we...?" Give me a break!

2. Company while taking care of personal business...need I say more?

And now, I'm going to totally break all the rules my English teachers taught me. I'm going to go off track here and forget about parallelism... I'm going to replace the top "Most annoying Mommy Moment" with my Number One BEST Mommy moment. When you are sad or upset and they wrap their arms around you and they love you more than anyone else--------just because you are "MOMMY". Makes all the others pale in comparison, huh?

No comments:

Blog Archive