Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hobby or "job"?

I'm so excited because I have the opportunity to do another cake! I am not yet earning anything from these cakes but I'm getting the chance to practice until I feel confident enough to charge for them! At this point I'm only asking that the person buy the stuff to do it. I did my kids' cakes in April



And then in May I made a cake for TJ--my friend's little one-for his 1st birthday

she said she really liked it--and other people did too. I'm excited about this little venture. Whether it'll turn into a "business" or not is yet to be seen, and truthfully it doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy making it and I enjoy when people compliment my cakes! :) so, for now we'll call it a hobby and let it go at that. As long as I don't spend too much on it...I'm good with that classification. Even if I only make cakes for my own family in the long run it's a savings, right?

No comments:

Blog Archive