2. Slice--I slice as thin as possible which isn't very thin at all.
3. I mix egg and cinnamon sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Dip each piece of bread into egg mixture.
5. Fry in oil (make sure the oil is very hot before you drop your bread in there or the bread will just absorb the oil-gross!)
6. Voila! A plate of yummy goodness!
7. We use syrup or confectioner's sugar to top it.
I don't normally like french toast (probably partly because we use wheat bread for all other purposes and french toast loses something with wheat bread in my opinion. :) ) but this is so good! Also note that we don't eat this on a daily basis. ;)