Surprise, surprise. I've decided to copy something I've seen on a few other blogs...Make a list of 100 things to do before I die. Of course it might take me that long to decide what to put on the list, but that's ok, right?
1. Go back to school to become an RN
2. Lead someone to Christ
3. Visit Niagra Falls
4. Take my children to Disney World
5. Renew my wedding vows (we didn't have a "real" wedding)
6. Sleep through the night ;)
7. Leave the continent of North America to visit some incredibly romantic spot-Paris, Italy...
8. Visit Yellowstone National Park
9. Become a grandmother
10.Be debt free
11.Finish my scrapbook (ha ha ha ha)
12.Sit in a rocking chair next to my (very old) husband! I just think that's the best ending to any love story
13.Ride a zip line
14.Leave the continent of NA again to visit somewhere extremely significant in History (Germany).
15.Take ballet lessons
Any ideas for any more anyone??????? Help me!