Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Have a Dream

A dream that my homeschool day will be full of peaceful children who WANT to learn.

-->Children who don't fight with me (about how or when or where to do their school work) or with each other (about whose pencil is whose, etc).
-->A toddler who likes to color.
-->A dog that doesn't daily traumatize us with her bird killing (right in front of our open blinds in the huge sliding door).
-->A mom that is calm and serene while teaching each and every subject in the time allotted. No subjects forgotten or just not included because of lack of time. All of the materials needed at hand each and every day for each and every lesson.

Hey, not all dreams can be reality, right? But I can dream....Until then, I'll live in the reality that is my world: utter chaos of people and things! Noise and clutter and craziness. And I will attempt to survive it.

1 comment:

squirrelgirl said...

Don't be afraid to dream the dream! Sometimes dreams DO come true!

Blog Archive