Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

It's time again...Kelly at "Oh, That Mom Again" is sure challenging me...Honestly, I thought about skipping Mr Linky this week. Who would know? Who would care? Then I thought, that's pure laziness! So, here goes!

1. Air Conditioning. That will be my number one thankful thing til prob'ly....late September where I live!
2. That I get to stay home with my kids. I know it's not for everyone, but it is for me.
3. Friends. Good friends. Friends that care what you are going through. Friends I've never met but know online.
4. Books. "I can go anywhere, take a look, it's in a book..." (Remember that one? Think about it and see if you can conjure up that childhood song from a tv show!)
5. My grandpa. Every time I call him he acts like it's the best thing that happened to him. Ever. And I've never known it to be any different.
6. Children that are healthy enough to drive me crazy. They can run, make lots of noise and even more lots of messes....but it means they are alive and healthy! I'll take it!
7. Running water. Think about it. Has your water ever been turned off for repairs? We take it for granted but I can't imagine not having it.
8. My husband's job. He has one. A lot of people don't.
9. My husband. He's not perfect but he's perfect for me. He balances me out. (I kind of stole this one from Kelly but it resonated...it was true.)
10. My home. Some people have nicer, fancier, bigger homes. But mine is cozy and it's ours. We get to stamp it with our personal stamp. Even if right now that is a bunch of messes. So many that it might be one big one.

No comments:

Blog Archive