Oops. I was trying to post pics of all my cakes in my blog to have a place where they are all at and I forgot one! :)
This one turned out pretty decent. It was supposed to have stars but I could not find a star cookie cutter to make the shapes so I used hearts. It went over really well. I realized when I took the picture (later when I was looking at the pictures-and the cake was long gone) that it looks like a big blob of green icing on one side...but what that is is where the heart is on the edge and around the side (it's supposed to "wrap over" the edge)
Other than that...I think my biggest issues are A) crumbing into the icing and B) Lettering!!!!! I have trouble with eying the space needed.