Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Surprise is Out Now!

I've been dying to tell about this, but since it was a surprise for my mom (and she occasionally reads this-Hi Mom!) I couldn't write about it.
My brother (Jordan) and SIL (Kat) and nephew Josh have come to visit us! All the way from Florida. Josh is only about 3 mos older than Haley-girl and yet, they've only met once! At Christmas last year:



They are now 11 months older!

We are only on day 3 of them being here so I hope to get some better pictures...but, here are some observations I've made:
1. Boys and girls are VERY different. They are both wild ones, but his brand of wild is different than hers.
2. Haley is willing to share her toys, her food, her home and everything else, but she's not sure why that little boy is being held by "her" nana and papa! He got quite a disgusted look when nana was holding him.
3. It's a good thing we weren't planning on having any more babies...our house is definitely too small for 2 toddlers and 2 children all running amok together! :) But when it's temporary it's not an inconvenience.
There may be more observations to come with the pictures...but that's what I have so far.

No comments:

Blog Archive