Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
Meredith tagged me for this, and it sounds like fun. So here goes...
1. I was born in Missouri...but got to Texas as fast as I could. ;) Actually because I was 13 my parents had to drag me here kicking and screaming. I had a life there!
2. My biggest fear as a teenager (you're gonna laugh) was being an "Old Maid" (I got married at the ripe old age of 18--but not b/c of that fear...I just happened to find the right person then) Can you tell I read old fashioned books?
3. I am an avid reader! I love to read! Mostly fluff stuff though. I can get lost in a book for hours on end...well, I could before I was a mom.
4. I like old music (think 70s and 80s). Country, love songs, etc...just needs to be old. Our limewire/computer is full of it! (Air Supply, Reba, The Pina Coloda song, etc)
5. Most of the friends I have I've had for at least 10-12 years. I like long term, comfortable friendships. People who know me. And I know back!
6. I have moved A LOT. (I went to like 12-13 schools-and that doesn't include the times we moved back to a district I'd already been to!)I think it helped make me less uncomfortable in new situations.
7. I can honestly say I'm happily married. And I'm very sad for people who aren't. I cannot imagine being in a miserable marriage/relationship.