Thursday, April 30, 2009

How Can It Be?

That a day can be so long and so short at the same time???

I was very blessed by some Praise songs I was listening to on the way to run an errand. What a great God we have...no matter, good or bad He will be there for me. I just have to reach out. I'm not saying I will handle this with all the grace in the world, but I will get through it.

In my Bible Study (Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman by Beth Moore) she encouraged us to fill in these blanks with the worst case scenario we could think of (for those of us women who are worriers, ummm, that about covers all of us I'll bet): If __________________________ then ___________. The first blank was for the worst thing...the second blank was to be filled out with only one word GOD.

My God He was, My God He is, My God He's always going to be......

**and thanks for the prayers, wishes and thoughts. It means the world to me.

No comments:

Blog Archive